Thursday, October 21, 2010

PUTRAKU MIZAN

Hey my baby boy,
CIKENET MIZAN IBU CAYANG,
you bring me joy every time I look at you. All the little things you do, I'm so glad God gave me you .
When I wake every morning just to
look in your eyes and you smiling back to ME.
Every single morning I get a different surprise.
Like that day you hold my hand for the first time you can. I pray everyday that
GOD BLESSES US BOTH.
But I pray even more that
GOD BLESSES YOU MOST.

AHMAD AIMAN HAMIZAN, IBU & ABAH will try to do our best for you and for our FAMILY
1st day in labour room..how CIKENET u r..IBU's hand bigger than ur face huh...:)
 Sleep time : U r so cute 4 IBU...muah
MILK!!! : couldnt be patient nimore...ish3...MY LITTLE SON
Give IBU gud pose juz after u wake up that morning....hmmm

2 comments: