Thursday, October 21, 2010

FRIENDSHIP 4 ME

I have some friends, whom I hold DEAR.
Without them, I'd have nothing to hold near. My friends will always be there for me. I know that because, I have nothing to fear. I always seem to think at night of
what life would be like without them here.
It's a scary thing to think about not having no one to care. I dont know what I would do, because friendship is very rare. I'm glad I found the time to write this.
I just hope
you think of me,'cuz this is so sincere.


TO MY BEST FRIENDS @ UITM SHAH ALAM
(MY ROOM MATE & HOUSEMATE)


I still remember the first time we met (hostel), we were strangers to each other,
not knowing each other, not even ready to know,
but slowly we started off with a simple HI! and a smile,
as time passed, a formal relationship turned into an informal one...,
now we were always being together & you guys help me so much including give me money to buy something @ night market coz of that time my loan PTP TIPU is not yet approved, hahahhaaa. (PTPTN benarnyer n aku TERTIPU)
now theres not even a single day when we do not talk
or see each other..,
the day is not complete till we talk to each other..,
its such a nice feeling to know that i have someone whom i can count on,trust on, no matter where life takes us in near future, we are will always be
FRIENDZ FOREVER
thank you for accepting me as your friend even
IM A KAMPUNG GIRLZ
MY DEAR FRIENDS, (AINI, LIEYA, BAYA, OLYN, ITA, DIANA)
sorry if i had done any mistake along our relationship. I have no intention to hurt your feeling...1000 times of sorry from me...


Note: So, to all my friends out there, u r really meaningfull to me even we were seldom met each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment